- Serves 8
- 15 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 11 Ingredients
A beautiful salad to accompany crispy skin fried salmon.
Ingredients (serves 8)
- 1 packet baby spinach
- 1 packet feta cheese (and crumble it)
- 1 avocado thinly sliced
- 1 and a half cups walnuts
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons 100% maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons Dijon Mustard
- 1/4 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- In a jar shake together vinegar, maple syrup, mustard, cinnamon, oil, salt and pepper until combined - can be made ahead of time and stored in fridge.
- Toast walnuts (optional) in a small pan for 5 minutes until fragrant.
- Toss greens, feta, avocado, fresh blueberries and dressing in a large bowl. Top with toasted walnuts.
Use balsamic vinegar for apple cider vinegar if you prefer.