Quick and easy to prepare, Warm Banana-Berry Weet-Bix Porridge is tasty for little tummies.
Whip up this warming porridge in no time at all, for a quick nourishing treat any time of day.
The porridge can be garnished with extra berries or banana slices, for added texture and colour.
The recipe can also easily be halved or doubled, depending on who you’re feeding. Cut larger berries into quarters or halves for young children.
This recipe is made with Weet-Bix™ Little Kids Essentials. Weet-Bix™ Little Kids Essentials provides 9 essential vitamins and minerals that support healthy growth and development as part of a healthy diet. This healthy cereal also has prebiotics and 3 types of wholegrains plus it’s high in fibre and low in sugar.
MoM Members have been trying Weet-Bix™ Little Kids Essentials and have rated them 4.64 out of 5 stars, read the Weet-Bix reviews here.
- 2 Weet-Bix™ Little Kids Essentials
- 1/2 – 1 cup dairy milk or soy milk
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen mixed berries
- 1/2 banana sliced
- Place fruit and half the milk in a small saucepan, gently heat until just warmed through.
- Remove pan from heat and crumble in Weet-Bix. Stir to combine. Add remaining milk if desired.
- Transfer porridge to a serving bowl, and cool before serving if necessary.