Feel confident and rest assured as a parent, while making mornings easy with Weet-Bix Little Kids Essentials.
Recommend by Kids Dietitians†, Weet-Bix Little Kids Essentials contains essential nutrition that supports little kids reaching healthy growth and development milestones*, that is crucial in younger years.
The naturally wholesome, wholegrain cereal, is packed full of all the good stuff kids really need for their bodies to grow, with no nasties, no added salt, preservatives or colours.
The healthy kids breakfast cereal contains prebiotics, 3 wholegrains and 9 essential vitamins & minerals. It’s also high in fibre and low in sugar.
With a 5 Star Health Rating and a unique and tailored blend of ingredients, this low sugar cereal is a yummy start for every day.
Weet-Bix Little Kids Essentials provides 5 benefits for healthy growing kids**
- Strong: Calcium for strong bones, teeth, and muscles**
- Sharp: Vitamin B1, Magnesium and Iron for sharp brain and cognition function**
- Promote: Folate and Zinc to promote strong natural immune defences**
- Active: Vitamin B2, B3 and B6 for energy to grow, learn, and play**
- Thrive: Fibres for digestive and tummy regularity**
Weet-Bix Little Kids Essentials provides nutrition for toddlers and little kids.
- Prebiotics. Nourish your child’s good bacteria***
- High fibre, naturally. 29% of kids daily needs****
- 3 wholegrains: Wheat + Rye + Sorghum
- 97% wholegrain. Natural diverse goodness
- 9 Essential vitamins and minerals. Enriched to support healthy kids
- Low sugar
- High in iron
- No added salt
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
Where can I buy Weet-Bix Little Kids Essentials?
More about the Weet-Bix Little Kids Essentials Review
Selected MoM Members with kids aged 1 to 5 will be sent a voucher to purchase this kids cereal in store. We’ll ask them to try the kids breakfast at home, before coming back to MoM to rate and review.
*Contains nine essential vitamins and minerals that contribute to little kids healthy growth and development as part of a healthy diet.
**Enjoy as part of a healthy diet
***Prebiotics – prebiotic fibre promotes the growth of bifidobacteria and lactobacillus, as part of a healthy diet.
****FIBRES – 29% of kids 1-3 year’s adequate fibre intake.
† In an independently administered survey conducted in 2020 amongst 145 qualified Kid’s Dietitians (regularly work with kids up to 18 years) from across Australia and New Zealand, 94% would definitely or likely recommend this product as a healthy breakfast cereal option for healthy kids aged 1-5 years.
Whats happening on Instagram?Follow MoM on Instagram
Published 18th April 2022