- Serves 4
- 5 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 4 Ingredients
Learnt this recipe when I worked as a barissta
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 3 heaped dessertspoons ground espresso coffee
- 320ml boiling water
- 700ml milk
- 120g good-quality white chocolate, finely chopped
- Place coffee in a coffee plunger and pour over the boiling water. Stir. Replace the plunger lid (do not push down) and set aside for 3 minutes to brew.
- Meanwhile, place the milk in a medium saucepan over medium heat and bring to a simmer. Add the chocolate and cook, stirring with a metal spoon, for 2 minutes or until the chocolate melts. Whisk with a balloon whisk to create froth on top of the milk. Remove from heat
- Push down the plunger. Pour coffee equally among 4 heatproof latte glasses. Spoon the foam from the milk over the top of the coffees. Pour in the chocolate milk and serve immediately.
If you don't have a plunger you can use a shot of coffee from any machine per cup