A quick and easy cookie recipe!
Ingredients (makes 20 cookies)
- 1 1/2 Cup Plain Flour
- 1/2 Tsp Bicarbonate Soda
- 1/4 Cup Caster Sugar
- 1/4 Cup Firmly Packed Brown Sugar
- 125 g Butter, melted
- 1/2 Tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 Egg
- 3/4 Cup Macadamia, chopped coarsely
- 1/4 Cup Dried Cranberries
- 180g White Chocolate Bits
- Line two trays with baking paper and preheat oven to 200C.
- Combine flour, bicarbonate soda, and sugars in a bowl. Mix in butter, vanilla and egg. Stir in chocolate, nuts and cranberries.
- Place rounded tablespoons of the mixture onto the trays.
- Bake cookies for about 10 minutes and cool on trays.