- Makes 30
- 25 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 9 Ingredients
This sugar free white Christmas has an organic option.
Ingredients (makes 30 squares 2cm by 2cm or 20 shapes)
- 2 1/2 cups coconut butter or coconut oil (200g- pref organic)
- 1 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 1 vanilla bean or concentrated natural vanilla extract
- 1 cup shredded coconut (100g organic)
- 1 cup slivered almonds (100g)
- 1 cup dried cranberries (100g organic)
- 1 cup dried apricots (100g organic)
- 1 cup pistachios or macadamia nuts, roughly chopped
- 1 Tbsp rice malt syrup
- Line a 20cm square slice tin with baking paper. Melt the coconut butter in a bowl over hot water until it has completely turned to liquid.
- Place the coconut butter in the food processor. Add the coconut milk, vanilla, syrup and coconut until well combined. It is important to work quickly here, because you do not want the coconut butter to start solidifying. It is easier to stir through the dry ingredients when it is still runny.
- Dry Ingredients - Stir in the macadamia nuts/pistachios almonds cranberries and apricots. Gently pulse until chopped and combined.
- Pour mixture into the prepared tin. Place the tray in the freezer for 3-4 hours. Use the baking paper to lift the white Christmas out of the tin and slice into squares (about 20). These are best stored in the freezer.
Note: You can eat them directly from the freezer on a hot day. You can add coconut flakes on top or even chopped cranberry for decoration. In my picture the shape is a star. You can do this by using silicon moulds or ice block trays!!!