Had a busy day? Want something quick? Here’s your answer.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1 packet of Hokkien noodle (about 400 grams)
- 2 large tomatoes, each cut into 8 pieces
- 1 large carrot sliced
- 1/4 cabbage thinly sliced
- 1/2 cauliflower, trim into small florets
- 1 tbsp dark soysauce
- 1 tbsp tomato sauce
- 1 tbsp water
- 2 tsp corn flour
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- Take noodle out of the packet and soak in lukewarm water to loosen them up. Prepare all vegetables. Mix soy sauce, tomato sauce, water and corn flour in a bowl.
- Add vegetable oil in a wok over medium-high heat. Move oil in wok to coat the surface, watch when the oil heated up to smoking point, add carrot and cabbage, saute till they are soften a little. Add cauliflower and tomato, continue to stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Drain noodle and add to vegetable, mix well and stir for a minute. Add the bowl of sauce and stir quickly so the noodle and veggies are coated with sauce evenly. Turn off heat, and divide into 4 shallow bowls. Serve.