- Serves 4
- 15 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
This is SO simple if you’re looking for a quick, easy and totally delicious dessert. Choose whatever fruit you like. I sometimes vary the dip by adding some Nutella, or peanut butter and grated chocolate. And if you’re inclined, it’s lovely with some home-made biscuits. Use your imagination, as the possibilities are endless!
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 150 gm Cream Cheese (softened)
- 1/2 cup Condensed Milk
- 1 teaspoon Lemon Juice
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Essence
- 1 punnet each Strawberries and Raspberries
- 1 packet Wafer Stick Biscuits
- 1 packet Toothpicks
- Using an electric mixer (or food processor), beat cream cheese until smooth. Add condensed milk, lemon juice and vanilla essence, and beat for 5 minutes.
- Place mixture in a pretty dipping bowl, and serve with fresh strawberries, raspberries and wafer biscuits, using toothpicks to help dip the fruit.
Sometimes I make "fruit skewers" for people to use with the dip. If you're using banana and slice apple, a little lemon juice sprinkled over them will prevent discolouration. It's a very "social" dessert, a bit like a fondue. I usually make a double quantity, because unless everyone is blessed with extraordinary willpower, there's never any left-overs.