- Serves 12
- 45 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
This Zucchini and Bacon Slice is a great way to stock up on workday lunches and school lunchbox fillers. It’s even perfect for toddlers starting out on finger foods.
Ingredients (serves 12)
- 3-4 Medium Zucchini -Grated
- 6-8 Eggs
- 1 Cup Flour
- 400 grams Bacon
- 1 Tin Corn
- 1 1/2 Cups Cheese
- 1 Onion
- Grate Zucchini and place in a bowl
- Whisk eggs in another bowl and add flower.
- Add Zucchini, Bacon, Onion, Corn and Cheese and mix well
- Place in baking dish and cook on 180 degrees for half hour or until fully cooked.
I have been making this Zucchini and Bacon Slice recipe for my family for years. Hubby loves taking to work. Kids love taking to school for a treat. Perfect hot or cold. Can add anythjng you have in your fridge. Capsicum, mushrooms, diced chicken. The list is endless.To serve the Zucchini Slice garnish with Parsley and cut into squares.Can be eaten hot or cold. Can be frozen for up to 1-2 months.