Looking for a lunch box idea? This is it! A 3-step zucchini and corn savoury muffin recipe that is sure to please your poppets.Ingredients
- ½ cup tin corn (no added salt)
- 1 cup reduced fat plain yoghurt
- 2 eggs
- 1 zucchini, grated
- 1 cup self raising flour
- ¼ cup reduced fat tasty cheese
- 1 spring onion, finely chopped
- Place corn, eggs and yoghurt in a food processor on high until well combined and corn roughly chopped.
- Place corn mixture into a large mixing bowl and stir in zucchini, cheese and spring onion. Fold through flour until well combined, but do not beat.
- Spoon mixture into greased muffin trays and bake in an oven pre-heated to 200 degrees for 20 – 30mins or until golden.
Perfect for lunchboxes and freezer suitable.