Introducing the Always Discreet Review! As women we’re always after products that make us feel more confident and comfortable going about our daily lives.
Something that can sometimes make us feel a little uncomfortable (but shouldn’t!) is urinary incontinence, also known as bladder leakage. We all know a laugh, cough or sneeze can cause a little leak from time to time, or for some, complete loss of bladder control – but don’t worry it’s more common than you might think. One in three Australian women experience urinary incontinence in some way during the course of their lives.
Which brings us to our latest Always Discreet review from the world’s #1 Feminine Protection Company*. New to Australia and New Zealand, the Always Discreet product range has been created to support women experiencing bladder leaks. Always Discreet want us all to feel more confident and comfortable going about our daily lives, and not worry ourselves about bladder leaks anymore!
Always Discreet features a unique line-up of feminine bladder-leak protection products, including liners, pads and underwear (in a range of sizes) to meet individual needs.
Always Discreet products are better suited than a period pad for women who are experiencing bladder leakage, simply because bladder leakage or urinary incontinence involves different types of fluids and odours in comparison to menstruation.
- Always Discreet consider themselves a top contender when it comes to products available on the market for urinary incontinence or bladder-leak protection and here’s why:
- The Always Discreet range provides incredible protection from bladder leaks, and are surprisingly thin
- The Always Discreet range feature breakthrough technology via a super-absorbent core that turns liquid into gel and locks in odours
- The Always Discreet range is discreet, helping you feel more comfortable and confident going about your everyday life
As part of this review we’re asking women to try Always Discreet Liners (in normal size) or Pads (in normal size)
Suitable for light, sensitive bladder protection, Always Discreet Liners:
- Are available in normal and long sizes
- Are thin and flexible even when wet
- Use unique Exclusive Odour Control Technology that neutralises odours instantly and continuously
- Have rapid dry and odour control technology
Also in the range, the Always Discreet Pads offer additional protection for sensitive bladders. With side leak guards for extra security, they also:
- Are available in small/small plus and normal
- Are thin and discreet for a better fit
- Have rapid dry and odour control technology and
- Have an ultra-absorbent core that turns liquid to gel and locks it away
Where to buy
Always Discreet products will be available from all major supermarkets and pharmacies nationwide from 17 June 2020.
Always Discreet Review
For the Always Discreet Review women were sent Always Discreet pads or liners to try at home before coming back to rate and review. New to Australia, these products help with bladder leakage.
We Love When MoM Members Share Video Reviews
See what they had to say about the range below!
*Source: Euromonitor International Limited, based on retail volume and value sales at Retail Sales Price of Procter & Gamble. Feminine Protection includes the sanitary protection category which is the combination of tampons, sanitary pads and pantyliners
Whats happening on Instagram?Follow MoM on Instagram
Published 16th June 2020