As mums we have all at one point in time sought out the best product on the market to treat our little one’s nappy rash, and it can be difficult to know which brand to choose.
Which is why we are delighted to have a team of mums reviewing Bepanthen Nappy Rash Ointment with their little ones.
How does Bepanthen Nappy Rash Ointment’s dual action help to heal and protect against nappy rash?
- Bepanthen’s Nappy Rash Ointment helps protect against nappy rash by providing a long lasting breathable waterproof barrier, keeping the skin hydrated. This barrier helps to protect baby’s skin from the irritants that cause nappy rash.
- Contains Pro-vitamin B5 which promotes the natural healing process by stimulating the regeneration of new skin cells, giving skin a helping hand.
- Creates a protective film over the skin, stopping moisture escaping, preventing further drying and helping to stop aggressors from permeating the skin.
- It’s specifically formulated for baby’s delicate skin.
- It’s free from all colours, fragrances and preservatives
- It’s a gentle choice to help treat and protect baby’s delicate skin from nappy rash.
- A clinical study* has shown that using Bepanthen Nappy Rash Ointment to help protect baby’s skin at nappy change leads to a lower incidence of nappy rash.
Where can I buy Bepanthen Nappy Rash Ointment?
Bepanthen Nappy Rash Ointment 100g is distributed in all leading pharmacies as well as Coles and Woolworths.
Find out more about your baby’s skin on the Bepanthen website.
Check out some of our wonderful video reviews:
Record a Video Review:
Check here to record a video review.
*Putet G. et al. Realites Pediatriques 2001; 63:33-38
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
Reviewers received Bepanthen Nappy Rash Ointment.
Whats happening on Instagram? Follow MoM
Published 19th September 2019