Community service announcement: I just discovered how to make delicious brownies in my slow cooker and I just had to share it with you all.
What you’ll need:
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder, sifted
- 1 & 1/2 Cups plain flour, sifted
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup extra choc chips (optional)
- Line a slow cooker with foil. Lightly grease the foil.
- In a bowl add the butter and 1 cup chocolate chips and place into a microwave and heat for about 1 minute or until chocolate is melted.
- Mix in the eggs until well combined.
- Mix in the sugar, cocoa powder, plain flour, vanilla, extra chocolate chips and salt.
- Pour in the prepared slow cooker and cook on low for 4 hours.
- If you’re wanting to eat it warm then serve straight from the slow cooker. Or you can allow to cool in the slow cooker for about 1 hour before slicing into pieces.
Watch the video for easy to follow visual instructions:
They are so good, make some immediately!