Everyone loves a stir fry! This one is packed with flavour and crunch.
Prep Time: 15 minutes Cooking Time: 3 minutes Serves: 4 people
What you’ll need:
- 1 tbsp Peanut Oil
- 150g Onion (thinly sliced)
- 600g Chicken Breast Fillets (sliced)
- 2 1/2 tbsp Thai Red Curry Paste
- 150g Red Capsicum (sliced)
- 150ml water
- 2 tsp Coriander (chopped to serve)
- 4 cups steamed Rice
This recipe is available as a pre-programmed recipe on the Tefal COOK4ME – with step by step instructions including the ingredients, it’s like having an expert in your kitchen helping out!
- Add oil and brown chicken and onion for 3 minutes
- Add curry paste, capsicum and water, stir to combine and cook for 3 minutes
- Stir through coriander
Transfer to individual plates, serve with rice and enjoy!
Introducing the Tefal COOK4ME …
With more and more people wanting great tasting recipes, cooked at home, and not always knowing where to start, or having the time, Tefal introduces Cook4me. Cook4me is an intelligent interactive multicooker with over 80 pre-programmed recipes that guide you step-by-step so you can cook deliciously tasty meals, but in a fraction of the time.
To see the reviews of the Tefal COOK4ME click here.We may get commissions for purchases made using links in this post. Learn more.