Does anyone else anxiously wait for their kids are in bed before scoffing a whole block of chocolate? I do.. I want to be a good role model for my son so i hardly eat any sweets in front of him, but when he is in bed its a whole different story. Out come the chocolates, excitement in the air, noone come near me its chocolate time!!!
Signs You’re A Chocoholic
1. You hide all the chocolate in the house so no one else can find it
2. You think about chocolate all day and crave it
3. You get angry if anyone touches your chocolate
4. You love anything that relates to chocolate – Nutella, Mocha Latte ect
5. You eat those health bars with the chocolate coating on the bottom, but you only eat the bottom
6. Everytime you go to the shops you buy a chocolate bar to keep in the fridge
7. You freak out if your chocolate bar stash is empty
8. You have secret stashes of chocolate all over the house
9. You have tried every different type of chocolate there is to try – Dark, milk, white, nutty, chilli ect ect
10. Your friends know just to get you chocolate for any occasion and you will be happy
If this sounds like you maybe you are also a chocolate addict??
Posted anonymously, 2nd May 2014