Taking my children shopping for school shoes is torture. They moan, they groan, they whinge, we go to five shops, try on 6-million styles until they all meld together. I burst into tears and it all ends up in one big waste of time, soggy mess.
I’ve had enough of all this school shoe shopping stress! So this year, I’ve done it differently. Seriously mums, buying school shoes ONLINE is the only way to go. I wish I had figured this out years ago – I’m pretty sure I’d have far fewer grey hairs.
So let’s look at the benefits of buying school shoes online:
- No battling crowds in the busy shops
- No need to shop-hop – buying online at a store like Styletread means you have all the latest styles at your fingertips
- No tired feet or tantrums – you can get the kids involved in picking their style online, when it’s the right time for you and them.
- Best deals – there are some amazing discounts available online. Styletread is offering 20% off top school shoes brands, including Red Bootie, Colorado, Clarks, Harrison & Lynx until 27 January 2020.
- No sizing struggles – It’s the worst finding a shoe your child likes, only to discover that the store doesn’t have their size. Grrr. Buying online means you can pick the right size everytime.
- Massive Range – While physical stores are not always able to carry a big range, online boutiques, like Styletread, has a huge variety of styles and brands in their catalogue, including school sports sneakers from Puma, Adidas and other reputable brands.
- Returns & Delivery – We love that shopping online for school shoes is hassle-free and so convenient. Styletread offers 30-day free returns and express delivery on all orders.
There are so many different styles and brands of school shoes to pick from on Styletread but these ones are our favourites:
Remember Styletread is offering 20% off top school shoe brands including Red Bootie, Colorado, Clarks, Harrison and Lynx until the 27th of January 2020. This also includes sports sneakers with brands like Puma and Adidas. (Use the code SCHOOLSHOES).
This top-quality leather shoe moulds perfectly to the shape of your child’s foot. The DAYTONA SNR is designed for increased comfort with every wear. The direct injection construction is lightweight and provides extreme flexibility and sole bond. There is also a dual insole, which allows room for growth.
This shoe captures classic femininity with a contemporary revamp. This popular shoe is crafted from premium burnished leather, the classic Mary Jane silhouette is detailed with perforations on the toe and leather midsoles finished with a Goodyear welt for durability and long-lasting wear. The pair boasts adjustable buckle straps and a dual fit system for a comfortable, personalised fit.
This classic leather Mary Jane by Clarks is a favourite. It features easy fastening with a riptape strap for quick dressing on a busy morning. It also has Fresh Steps antibacterial technology for odour reduction.
The DAKOTA senior girls’ school shoe features a waxed leather upper with a flex controller polyurethane outsole that is light weight and durable and provides a slip resistant tread. The leather lining is breathable and the multi-fit feature allows room for growth.
This school shoe has been created specifically for everyday wear and includes state of the art performance technologies for results that guarantee long-lasting durability, cushioning and comfort. Made from premium leather, these shoes feature Energy Return Memory Foam insoles, patented Dri-Lex antibacterial sockliners, and slip resistant, waterproof and oil, acid and heat-resistant outsoles.
This durable school shoe has been built to last. It’s made from high-quality leather and gets top marks for comfort. It features memory foam insoles and slip resistant outsoles. It is also 100% waterproof.
Clarks BLOOM is one of the most popular girls shoe as it comes with a secret Shopkins toy. This top-quality shoe has a premium leather upper that moulds to the foot, memory foam insoles and fresh steps antibacterial technology. This shoe is a practical alternative to a lace-up style, offering a single fuss-free hook and loop strap.
What do you love/hate about school shoe shopping? Tell us in the comments below.
This back-to-school season, we’ve teamed up with Styletread to bring you some of the latest school shoe styles and a few tips and tricks to get you through shopping for school shoes! School shoe shopping doesn’t have to be a nightmare; with Styletread, there are hundreds of styles and brands to pick from. Super easy and convenient, perfect for busy mums like us! #sp