Warning to parents over the dangers of kids charging iPads and phones.
The Firefighting Australia Facebook page shared this very important message.
“Research has revealed that 53% of children charge their phone or tablet either on their bed or under their pillow. This is can be extremely dangerous.
The heat generated cannot dissipate and the charger will become hotter and hotter.
The likely result is that the pillow/bed will catch fire –placing the child (as well as everyone else in the property) in great danger.
Think….where do you & your family charge your moblie phone?”
Their post has been shared over 1300 times.
Do you have a special charging station in your household?
Share your comments below