I have wax paper in my kitchen drawer but I never knew it could be so useful around the house!
Seriously, if you don’t have some, put it on your shopping list.
1. Shine your taps by rubbing wax paper on them.
2. Rub wax paper on the shower rail to help the curtain glide easily.
3. Put wax paper on top of kitchen cupboards to keep the grease and dust off the wood. Just change the paper when required.
4. Clean your iron by ironing salt on top of wax paper.
5. Clean the floor with wax paper, it will pick up the dirt and dust.
6. Fix a stiff can opener by running the wax paper through the gears to clean them.
7. Line the fridge shelves, to make cleaning easier – no wiping, you just need to replace the paper.
8. Fix a stiff zipper by running wax paper over the teeth to make it glide smoothly.
9. Make a quick funnel.
10. Make wax paper bows.
11. Sew simple paper envelopes or bags.
12. Make origami boats for the kids to play with.
Do you have a wax paper hack? SHARE WITH US in the comments below.
Main image courtesy of PinterestWe may get commissions for purchases made using links in this post. Learn more.