I don’t know about your little ones, but my boy’s love the “We’re going on a Bear hunt” book and I thought it would be super fun to turn that idea into an Easter hunt activity. The beauty of this is you don’t have to restrict the items to just chocolate!
I like to give one keepsake for Easter together with chocolate.
So let’s get started.
Decide on your treats, chocolate, a small plush bunny, pyjamas etc. Keep the keepsake for the end and final find.
Make up some cute phrases that are easy to follow. For the older children that can read, having a written note from Easter bunny is very exciting!
“We’re going on an Easter Hunt, come and join in the fun”
The Easter bunny has travelled through:
- The front gate= hide a small egg for them here
- The front garden= let them search the garden beds for their treat
- The back garden= hide an egg in a pot or on a chair
- The lounge room= hide amongst some toys
- Their bedroom= hide the final gift under their pillow.
Add or omit as many things as you like, there are no rules!
This idea could also be extended to your local park to enjoy with friends and their children.
Make it simple, make it fun! All children love an adventure; why not create one for them?