The wait to find out if your period will arrive or if you are pregnant this month can be torturous, though there are some little signs that you can watch out for!
Here are some early signs that you may see before testing time
Are your family’s hands as clean as they could be? Read the DETTOL Liquid Hand Wash reviews here
1. Sore breasts – your breasts can feel enlarged or just sore and tender
2. Spotting or cramping – you may notice spotting or cramping as the egg attaches to your womb
3. Feeling sick – having nausea, especially in the morning, is a common early symptom of pregnancy
4. Feeling tired – Your body is doing extra jobs so you may find that you are extra tired
5. Urinating frequently – during pregnancy your body produces extra fluids which makes you needing to urinate more often
6. Darker nipples – the areolas and even your nipples can darken in appearance
7. Food cravings – your body can crave many weird and wonderful combinations of food when your pregnant
8. Sense of smell – your sense of smell changes and becomes more sensitive
9. Moody – extra hormones and being tired can make for one cranky woman
10. Dizziness – fainting or feeling dizzy can happen
The biggest sign of pregnancy is a missed period, at this time you can do a pregnancy test and see your GP for a blood test.
What symptoms did you have early on? SHARE with us in the comments below.
Main image courtesy of Shutterstock.comWe may get commissions for purchases made using links in this post. Learn more.