Kids are gross and eat everything and anything when they are little. We asked Mums what was the worst thing their child had eaten, here are some of the answers.
- My son was at preschool and a little girl pooped in the sand pit and coated it with sand then offered it to my son and told him it was a treat. So he ate it all! J. Edwards, Facebook
- In one week my 8 month old ate 2 lizard poos off the verandah and to top it off I found him chewing on a big toe nail!! K.Egan, Facebook.
- When I saw my 1 year old chewing on something that I didn’t give him, I stuck my finger in his mouth to see what he was eating and had pulled out a roach with wings that was still sorta alive and half chewed up. R.Harrison, Facebook.
- My 2.5 yr old boy found a chip he had dropped in our yard a few hrs earlier. It was covered in ants. He picked it up, I said its got ants all over it so you can’t eat it now – yucky!! Oh yes I can he thought and ate the chip ants and all!!! T.James, Facebook.
- My daughter, when she was about 13 months old and crawling about on the patio, picked up a dead snail that had been baked hard on to the patio and popped it in her mouth! D.Waite, Facebook.
- Snails. He tried to smuggle them in his bed room so I couldn’t find them and take them off him and he could eat them later. V.Honey, Facebook.
- My boy ate a gecko, while it was still alive. S. Matthews, Facebook.
- Mouth full of dog biscuits. He screamed at me when I scraped it from his mouth lol! L.Patondodd, Facebook.
- Cat poo with a side of kitty litter ugh!!! C.Lim, Facebook.
- The old hard chewed bubble gum she found in a random car park. R.Pushie, Facebook.
You can check out the full post of answers on our Facebook page.
I thought my kids had eaten gross things but maybe they were pretty good after reading through all the answers.
Share with us now, what’s the most disgusting thing your kids have eaten? Please add your comment below.
Image courtesy of Shutterstock.com