Entertaining the kids on the school holidays can be expensive but here are some FREE things you can do with the kids in Sydney.
Are your family’s hands as clean as they could be? Read the DETTOL Liquid Hand Wash reviews here
- The Rocks Discovery Museum. This museum is FREE for all ages and tells the story of The Rocks area from pre-European days to present. The Museum houses images and artefacts and interactive exhibitions. Check out their website for more information HERE.
- Sydney Olympic Park. Kids in the park hosts many FREE school holiday events including movie screenings, amazing races, 35kms bike riding trails, disc golf, BMX tracks, birdlife centre and much more! Check out their website for all the information HERE.
- Royal Botanic Gardens. These beautiful gardens are a fabulous place to go for a family picnic and explore with the kids. See their website for more information HERE.
- Shuttle bus. Explore Sydney on a FREE shuttle bus that runs daily. Check out their website for running times HERE.
- Museum of Contempory Art. This museum is FREE for everyone and has a fantastic selection of art, they also run many kids events and school holiday activities. Take a look on their website for more information HERE.
Sydney also has a beautiful selection of parks and beaches where you could go for a free day out with the kids.
Oh, and as a bonus (yes we know it’s 6 things now) you can check out…
The Muffin Break – they are hosting free cookie workshops to keep the kids entertained this summer.
Where: Local muffin break stores. To find participating Muffin Break stores nationwide, visit here.
When: 19th of January 10am – 12pm
Do you know of any FREE things to do with kids in Sydney that you can recommend? Please SHARE in the comments below.
Image courtesy of Shutterstock.com