It’s school holiday time again and it can be expensive to keep the kids entertained.
Are your family’s hands as clean as they could be? Read the DETTOL Liquid Hand Wash reviews here
Here are 5 FREE things to do with the kids in Adelaide these school holidays:
- South Australian Museum. The museum is FREE everyday for general exhibitions and they also run many FREE school holiday activities. For more details check out their website HERE.
- Migration Museum. Take the kids on a journey of different cultures here. The Museum also runs weekend and school holidays events. For more information look on their website HERE.
- Mayfair Ride Safe Park. Kids can ride their bikes and scooters safely and learn about the road rules and signs. Check out their website HERE.
- St Kilda Adventure Playground. Once your kids go here they may never want to leave. This adventure playground is just amazing. There’s a HUGE slide, flying foxes, a maze, a pirate ship, a castle and more! A great place for a picnic. For more information, check out their website HERE.
- Treasure hunting! Adelaide Council has designed treasure maps, which you can download and the kids can go treasure hunting in Adelaide. What a brilliant idea! Check out their website for all the details HERE.
Adelaide also has many beautiful parks and beaches you can visit for a day trip with the kids.
Do you have recommendations of FREE things to do with the kids in Adelaide? Please SHARE in the comments below.
Image courtesy of Shutterstock.com