Visiting Melbourne in the school holidays or do you live in Melbourne and are looking for things to keep the kids entertained during the Summer holidays?
Are your family’s hands as clean as they could be? Read the DETTOL Liquid Hand Wash reviews here
Here are some great places to visit:
- The Zoo – Melbourne is lucky to have 3 fantastic zoos, Melbourne Zoo, Werribee Zoo and Heasville Sanctuary. All 3 zoos are FREE for kids during the school holidays and on the weekends. Take a picnic lunch and spend the day saying hello to all the animals. See the zoo website HERE for more information.
- Puffing Billy – Kids love to ride on trains and Puffing Billy is extra exciting because it’s an old steam train. Pack a picnic and stop lakeside for lunch or choose a shorter journey. Check out the website HERE for prices and train times.
- Aquarium – The Melbourne Sealife Aquarium is an amazing underwater wonderland for the kids to explore. With sharks, crocodiles, fish, penguins and so much more the kids will be easily entertained. See their website HERE for more information.
- Scienceworks – This museum is jam packed with hands on science activities to keep the kids entertained. They also run great extra activities during the school holidays. Children are FREE. See their website for more details HERE.
- Melbourne Museum – The museum is a great place to visit with the kids and has many great exhibitions including a fabulous hands on kids section. They also run some school holiday activities. Children get FREE entry. Check out their website HERE for more information.
Melbourne has many beautiful parks and beaches where you can spend the day with the kids.
What’s your favourite place to take the kids to in Melbourne? Please SHARE in the comments below.
Image courtesy of Shutterstock.comWe may get commissions for purchases made using links in this post. Learn more.