The Spring school holidays are almost here and the kids will want to get out and about. Here are 5 great things to do with the kids in N.T.
- Park: Head to the Darwin Botanic Gardens for a day filled with music, jumping castles, water slides, face painting and lots more. On 10am-1pm 6/7th of October.
- Waterfront: FREE school holiday fun at the Darwin waterfront with loads of activities for the kids including gymnastics, arts and crafts, a disco, movie night and more. On 3rd-8th of October.
- Footy: Learn to play AFL in Alice Springs with the AFL holiday program day filled with lots of fun, skills and games. On 3rd of October, 9am-3pm, $60.
- Fair: The Spring Fair is on in Alice Springs, come along for stalls, workshops and more. On 2nd of October, 10am-1pm, FREE entry.
- Park: The City of Darwin runs FREE holidays workshops in various parks around Darwin which include art and craft and sport. Sessions run 10am-12:30pm on Monday,Wednesday and Friday during the school holidays.
Spring is also a great time to take a visit to the local park and don’t forget to check out your local library and shopping centre for more fun school holiday activities for the kids.
What’s on your list to do this school holidays?
SHARE with us in the comments below
Image credit: Emma Jones / Shutterstock.com