The Spring school holidays are almost here and the kids will want to get out and about. Here are 5 great things to do with the kids in Sydney.
- Parks: Grab a map and explore the city parks, businesses and art with a treasure hunt which will take you through 5 Sydney parks. Runs September 24th to October 9th. Entry is FREE.
- Cycling: Explore Sydney Park in a festival of bikes. Live music, food, entertainment and even learn a new skill in a class. On 8th October 9-4pm. Entry is FREE.
- Gardening: Head to the Royal Botanic Gardens for a topiary animal hunt and class about the rainforest. Runs twice a day on weekdays of the school holidays. Prices start at $20.
- Creative workshops: Pine Street Creative arts runs school holiday classes aimed at 5-17 year olds. With a variety of classes including drawing, ceramics, painting and much more there’s something for everyone. Prices vary.
- Festival: During the month of September, the Sydney Fringe Festival is on and includes a selection of kids workshops. Prices vary.
Spring is also a great time to take a visit to the local park and don’t forget to check out your local library and shopping centre for more fun school holiday activities for the kids.
What’s on your list to do this school holidays?
SHARE with us in the comments below
Image credit: ShutterstockWe may get commissions for purchases made using links in this post. Learn more.