The Spring school holidays are almost here and the kids will want to get out and about. Here are 5 great things to do with the kids in Tasmania.
- Kingsborough: Y Space is running 4 days of fun workshops featuring cooking, movie visit, rafting and sculpture making. Prices start at FREE and vary per day.
- Richmond: Take a safari tour and feed the animals at the Zoodoo zoo. There is also an indoor playground featuring a jumping castle and merry go round at the zoo (which is FREE with entry). Entry prices start at $13. Open 7 days – 9-5pm.
- Burnie: Head to Burnie for their annual agricultural show, filled with rides, animals, food and lots more. On 30th September and 1st of October.
- Hobart: Explore the local bush land surrounding Hobart with fun bush adventure activities aimed at families and children aged 2-14 years old. Prices start at $5.50 per person.
- Launceston: Head to the Launceston Show for a fun filled day packed with animals, rides,show bags, and lots more. On 6th-8th October.
Spring is a also a great time to get out and enough your local parks and don’t forget to check out your local library and shopping centre for more fun school holiday activities for the kids.
What’s on your list to do this school holidays?
SHARE with us in the comments below
Image credit: Shutterstock