This ‘at’ family tree is a simple project that can make learning to read fun for your kids.
- 1 sheet A4 green card
- 1 sheet A4 brown card
- Black texta
- 8 apple cut outs
- Draw the outline of the top of a tree on the green card, and cut out.
- Draw a tree trunk on the brown card and cut out.
- Write the letters pictured on the apple cut outs (I printed my apples off the computer and cut them out).
- Using the black texta, write 'at' in the middle of the tree, with space for the beginning letter apple to go in front.
- Use this with your child to help with their 'at' words.
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
You might also like…
This project was posted by: