This ‘at’ family tree is a simple project that can make learning to read fun for your kids.
- 1 sheet A4 green card
- 1 sheet A4 brown card
- Black texta
- 8 apple cut outs
- Draw the outline of the top of a tree on the green card, and cut out.
- Draw a tree trunk on the brown card and cut out.
- Write the letters pictured on the apple cut outs (I printed my apples off the computer and cut them out).
- Using the black texta, write 'at' in the middle of the tree, with space for the beginning letter apple to go in front.
- Use this with your child to help with their 'at' words.
You can also make another set of apples using UPPERCASE letters. If you have velcro dots, you could even use these to attach the apples to the tree.
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
You might also like…
This project was posted by: