Save money with this easy DIY natural lip scrub for beautiful soft lips at home!
- 2 tlbs Brown coarse sugar
- 4 tlbs Almond oil
- 3 drops Pink or red food coloring
- Find an airtight glass jar to store your scrub in.
Combine your food dye into your oil first to ensure an even color.
- Mix in your oil & coloring mix with your sugar and combine to an even texture is made
- You may need to adjust the oil to sugar ratio depending on the oil used.
Transfer your creation into your jar!
Remember you can use any oil to this! I choose almond as it very moisturising to the skin and doesn't have a smell or flavour to it. White sugar also works!
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
You might also like…
This project was posted by: