This is an easy and fun project that uses up something you would otherwise throw away. It teaches kids to try and be creative at all times and it also teaches them about recycling and reusing things.
- 1 Babybell cheese wax wrapper
- Kitchen paper
- Unwrap the wax off the cheese.
- Take a piece of kitchen paper and roll it up to act as the wick. Make it as long as your finger.
- Wrap the wax gently around it leaving some paper on the top so you can burn it. At the end just squish it a little so that it stands out.
- Light and enjoy. It burns for approx an hour.
We make these all the time and they are aboslutely incredible. We even started making them thicker by doubling up the amount of babybell wax so the candle lasts longer.
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
You might also like…
This project was posted by: