Simple home made wrapping paper
- 2-3 christmas stamps
- 1 roll brown paper or sheets of white paper
- Selection of coloured paint
- Prepare your work area. I rolled out brown paper and taped it down with masking tape.
- Prepare paints. I squirted red and green paints into separate plastic containers with a sponge on top.
- Start the painting/stamping!
Lately I have used our store bought Christmas stamps, but I have also had success with potato stamps and with foam shapes stuck onto building blocks. Don't worry about perfection, lots of colour will help brighten up your presents.
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
You might also like…
This project was posted by: