This is a great project for recycling bottles and jars of any shape. These make great vases for faux or real flowers and great gifts. A very simple project for kids and adults.
- 2 or more Washed out glass bottles
- 1 Can spray paint in desired colour
- 1 Bottle of puff paint
- 1 permanent marker
- Grab your permanent marker and trace the word or picture you would like on your bottle.
- Using your puff paint apply over your word ( you can always skip straight to puff paint and free hand) Let dry.
- Once your puff paint is dry set your bottle down in a well ventilated area that you can walk around and start spraying your paint over the entire bottle.
Now you can place your bottles around the house to decorate your home or give as gifts!
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
You might also like…
This project was posted by: