Canvas button letters in any size you want!
- 1 Canvas Frame (any size)
- 1 Paint colour of your choice
- 1 Roll of Masking Tape
- 1 Glue Bottle
- 1 Jar of Mixed Buttons (I found mine at the local charity shop in jars)
- Mask your canvas into a pattern (I chose zig zag).
- Paint your chosen colour where the masking tape isn't on the canvas. Then dry. I re-coated mine 3 times.
- Once dry take the masking tape off the canvas.
- Arrange your mixed buttons into the letter you have chosen.
- Glue one button at a time so it stays in the letter shape.
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
You might also like…
This project was posted by: