Easter fun baby photo shoot – why not get the whole family involved. Send them off to the Grandparents for a special personalised Easter present they will love.
- 1 Sticky tape
- 2 Patterned or plain blankets
- 6 Easter eggs
- 1 Easter bunny plush toys
- 1 Happy Easter banner
- 1 Cute Easter outfit for baby or bunny ears
- Make a backdrop where there is great lighting in your home.
Make sure it covers the entire area from the wall to the floor so it fills the entire camera frame.
Stick the end of blanket with sticky tape to the back of the couch or near a window.
- Light is the most important part of getting some great shots.
Make sure the room your using has a lot of natural light, the light should be coming from in front of the scene you have set up not behind.
- Get all your props ready after you find your ideal light spot. Babies tend to get over things very quickly. When I did a Christmas shoot for my little one all he wanted to do was escape the scene and he would crawl away so if baby doesn't want to keep still like mine I ended up putting him in the Bumbo and just cut out the bottom so you couldn't notice in the photo.
- If you have a little cute bunny outfit or ears you can put on your baby to set the mood and it makes the photos look so cute and themed. If you want to add a banner you just type into Google free printable Easter banners.
- You can place a camera on the floor and shoot dozens of photos from a low angle, use a tripod if you have one. Or just click away in normal mode. Take some full lengths, close ups of face and hands and feet.
If you have enough lighting make sure flash is off as it will take much better photos.
- I usually edit my shots afterwards. Not of the child but just basic fixes like the lighting and brightness. It does make a big difference when printing them.
Good luck I hope you get some great shots.