I done this project as my girls had way too many dvds and it took up so much room. Now they are all in one spot and are easy to find with the cards that we made up.
- Plastic tub One that fits under the bed is perfect
- Paper dvd holders You need one for each dvd
- Hard paper or cardboard We used a few boxes from cereal
- Take your dvds out of their covers and put them into the paper dvds covers. Sort them out into alphabetical order.
- Put one onto ypur cardboard. It needs to a few centimeters higher at the top to write a, b, c etc
- I asked my daughter to write a word that starts with a, b, c etc than put the A card in front of the dvds that start with A and keep going until you have completed all the dvds.
- You can paint the cards or cover the cards in contact to make them a bit more prettier.
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
You might also like…
This project was posted by: