A fun and personalised way to decorate your tree, whether it be inside or out, all will give it a favourable shout.
- Christmas Bauble (I went for the huge oversized one as it is going outside)
- Craft paint (red, green and black) and gold glitter glue
- Transparent Protection Spray
- Position your bauble into something that will keep it from moving around .
- Get to work designing, painting and creating your chosen art work onto the clean dry bauble.
- Once the painting is finished let it dry for a good few hours.
- Once the art work painting is dry give it a good spray with transparent protection spray and let dry for another few hours.
- Place on tree and stand back and admire your handy work.
Seasons Greetings ..Have a Joyous Christmas and All the Very Best for the New Year EVERY ONE.
Note: The use of protection spray will help with water protection and will also protect the delicate paint work.
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
You might also like…
This project was posted by: