I was getting annoyed and disposing the nursing pads and I have a heap of spare material lying around at home so.i thought I would give it a go and make my own. I have found them to be super comfortable and dont leak which is perfect better so I'm also having on money and space on my bin!
- Leftover scrap material (100% cotton) 1/2 meter
- Polar fleece 1/2 meter
- Flanel 1/2 meter
- Water proof mattress protector Single bed size
- Nursing pad To measure size or use a mug!
- Cut a circle shape of each of the materials. Its useful to use a disposable nursing pad to measure the size.
- Lay the cotton, plastic, fleece and flanel and secure with some pins. At this stage I also cleaned up the edges to make them all neat and even.
- Choose your favorite stitch and stitch around the edge of the nursing pad.
This is also perfect as a little gift
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
You might also like…
This project was posted by: