I make these personalised page boy or page girl pillows especially for family and friends. I even put their names on them.
- 2 cushion inserts Square approx $15
- 1 piece matching material Matching material
- Decorations Ribbons flowers etc for pillows
- Sew one corner into the cushion insert to indent it making a heart.
- Cover cushion with material and sew around by hand.
- Embroider favourite saying onto cushion.
- Sew on ribbons at the top long enough for rings to be attached.
- Sew lace around the pillow at the joints.
- Sew large ribbon around top of lace.
- Keep wrapped in tissue paper to keep it clean.
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
You might also like…
This project was posted by: