A simple easy way of watching your kids growth. You do it ever year around the same time & see how much your kids grow in a year.
- 4+ (How ever many requires Stretched Canvas 20cm x 20cm
- 3+ Different non toxic paints
- 1 Paint brush
- 1 Marker pen
- 1 Measuring tape
- Elizabeth Phillips
- Layout all materials ready to go.
Clean child’s foot or hand ready for painting
Chose desired colour & paint foot or hand
- Place painted foot or hand gently on canvas for a few seconds & carefully remove. (I did my babies footprints while she was sitting in her high chair)
Let paint dry
- Using measuring tape, measure child’s height.
Once print is dry on canvas, with marker pen write child’s name, current age & recorded height.
I started this last year with my kids & they love it too seeing how much hey have grown since last year. It’ll be a project to be continued each year. It’s perfect for a rental property when you are unable to mark walls but still want to keep a visible record of kids growth
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
You might also like…
This project was posted by: