Recycled jars into votives.. perfect for parties, weddings or a relaxing bath.
- 4 Jars
- 1 Can spray paint
- 1 Bag assorted elastic bands
- 4 Tealight candles
- 4 lengths off cut material, ropes, twine
- Using random elastic rubber bands make patterns on your jars. Criss crossing some and playing with different angles. These will be your void lines once painted.
- Once you are happy with your designs using your spray paint lightly coat your jars to create a frosted effect. Do this by spraying further away from your jars so mainly just mist or over spray is hitting your jars.
- Leave to dry for a couple of hours then remove the elastic bands carefully.
- Now tie your chosen materials around the top of each jar I used a different material for each that completed each other... cream material, rope, twine.
Pop a tealight in each and pop in the bathroom for a relaxing setting for a bath or use as party table centrepiece!
Great project for adults and kids. Perfect wedding or party decoration.
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
You might also like…
This project was posted by: