A lovely way to create an art work from seashells collected from a beach holiday.
- 20 seashells Various shapes, either collected from beach or store bought
- Paint Or texters
- Arrange shells into animal shapes on cardboard. Whale, penguins, turtle or butterfly
- Glue down shells with craft glue or a hot glue gun if available, with an adults help. Let dry
- Paint animals in desired colours and add eyes and mouth with black texter.
- Once dry, add detail by colouring in the background to make a scene to match the animals environment.
We make these each year after a beach holiday and lable the back with the location and date of holiday.
Alternatively, purchase some from your local bargain store and make them year round for a fun craft project