This guitar is an easy musical instrument for your child to make and play.
- 1 Shoe box
- 1 Cardboard roll ( i used 1 from a roll of paper towel)
- 3 Elastic bands
- Draw a circle in one end of the shoe box for the cardboard role to fit in.
- Cut out the circle and cut verticle slits in one end of the cardboard roll.
- Paint shoe box and cardboard roll. Paint or draw a circle in the centre of the shoe box and wait for paint to dry.
- Insert roll into end of shoe box and fold back slits in roll and put 3 rubber bands around the shoe box.
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE...
This project was posted by: