My husband loves St George so I did this as a surprise for him!
- 1 4 litre white paint satin
- 1 1 litre red apple paint
- 1 1 sample pot of black paint
- 1 St George photo
- 2 rolls of masking tape
- Draw picture on wall.
- Draw a shield and print St George on the top and Illawarra on bottom.
- Paint a v going from one side of the wall meeting in the centre and out again to the other side wall.
- Paint horse and knight black.
- Paint shield red and wording.
- Paint dragon white with black outlines.
- Line v with masking tape and paint red.
- Paint surrounding area white.
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
You might also like…
This project was posted by: