These dolly pegs are a fun doll that kids can make for their doll’s house.
- Some Wooden dolly pegs
- some coloured craft paper (a bit stiffer than white copy paper)
- pipe cleaners (for arms)
- wool/fake flowers/pom poms etc (for hair and hats)
- sticky tape
- Cut paper into squares approx size 12cmx12cm.
- Starting at one corner, curl paper into a thin ice-cream cone shape leaving an opening just big enough for the dolly peg head to go through. The wider end will be an uneven shape. Tape the paper into the cone shape.
- Secure dolly peg in paper cone with a tiny piece of sticky tape. NOTE: the entire dolly peg is in the top half of the paper cone.
- Gently squeeze the open end of the paper cone and cut to make an even surface. You may need to trim a little more to ensure your dolly peg dolls stands straight.
- Decorate face and add arms, hair, hats etc.
We often make these on play dates and during holidays because they can be made to the desired size (great for making a family) and adds a lot of fun and variety to doll house play. Kids love that they stand up.
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
You might also like…
This project was posted by: