Sick of your child asking for yet more Shopkins things? Help them make a Shopkins city with objects you have around the house. Best bit – they’ll be creative making this set and creative playing with it.
- 1 cardboard box
- printed Shopkins pictures
- laminator and laminator pouch
- Google Shopkin pictures from the internet and print out backgrounds your child likes.
- Laminate and then trim the pictures for durability.
- Blu-tac the backs of the pictures and press firmly onto a flat side of the box. I used an Ikea train track box but any box will work. Cup of soup boxes also work well. You may need to either trim the pictures or trim the box to fit.
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
You might also like…
This project was posted by: