A easy and fuss free FUN project allowing you to upcycle your chairs!
- 1 Old chair
- 1 Paint Brush
- 1 Good Quality Undercoat (Primer-Sealer-Stain Blocker)
- 2 litres Quality Bold Coloured Paint
- 1 metre Bold Coloured Fabric (depending on size of cushion on chair)
- 1 Fabric Wadding (if required to pad up chair)
- 1 Stapler or Fabric Tacker
- Undercoat chair with good quality undercoat (Primer-Sealer-Stain Blocker) I like to use Bulls Eye 1,2,3. Wait for it to dry.
- Apply 2 coats of your selected bold coloured paint. Wait to dry.
- Cover your cushion or chair pad just as you would a present, using your fabric tacker to secure the fabric on the bottom of the pillow. If required strategically place the wadding on first then fabric second prior to stappling / tacking to the base.
- Screw chair pad back to chair using screw driver or cordless drill.
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
You might also like…
This project was posted by: