This was one of my many Christmas activities and to be serious the most enjoyable and fun. You can use any decorations or baubles for your wall tree, let your imagination go wild and bring out the creativity with in you. Next Christmas I will use blue and silver baubles, so will keep you posted.
Seasons Greetings ..Have a Joyous Christmas and All the Very Best for the New Year EVERY ONE.
- Silver Star
- White Snow Flakes (2 sml, 2 med, 2 lge.)
- Red Apple Decorations (9)
- Small Red Cherries (11)
- Long Silver Icicles (2)
- Start with your star and place it on the wall.
- Place snow flakes under star with smallest at top and largest at bottom, in the shape of a tree.
- Place apples in-between the flakes with the sequence of 2, 3, 4, ratio.
Note 1 is left for 3 sml cherries under the star.
- Place the 3 sml cherries under the star, followed by one either side at top of medium and large snow flakes.
Then two either side under neath the large flakes.
- Place the silver icicles under the two middle bottom apples and you are done.
- Easy Peasy ...a Christmas Tree that DOES NOT TAKE UP ROOM or SPACE.
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE...
This project was posted by: