Beautiful photo timeline for any child’s party.
- 1 pair scissors
- 13 paper doilies
- 26 Mini wooden pegs
- 13 Photos (birth to 12 months old)
- 1 printed art tape for numbers
- Start by taping numbers from 0 to 12 onto the paper doilies. If you wish to you could paint the numbers on or even draw them on with a nice pen/texta.
- Once you have completed the doilies pick the photos you want to use and line them up on the floor starting with the '0' doily and ending with the 12 months photo. I did 2 rows for mine which i think worked better.
- Once you have all of your photos and doilies laid out cut the string to the desired length.
- Then using the mini pegs start pegging on the doilies and photos. Muck around with it a little until you have it right and then hang it up at your babies party somewhere for everyone to see!
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE...
This project was posted by: