Congratulations Jen Bakker on being contributor of the month for April 2016!
Jen is an experienced banking professional who loves wine, coffee, finding a bargain and of course her three beautiful children. Since Jen’s first budget led her to buy a home at 20, Jen has passionately helped others to make better decisions with their money.
At Jen’s business MoneyBrilliant they believe looking after yourself is looking after your money too. Financial wellness is about feeling confident, in control and happy that you have enough money to live the life you want. And it’s all possible with brilliant money management.
Here are some of the fabulous articles that Jen has shared with you:
- How to turn procrastination into productivity
- This is how quickly LITTLE changes can equate to BIG savings
- 5 steps to repaying credit card debt
- 10 tricks to stop impulse buying
- 10 money savers that really make a difference