Congratulations Mel Driver on being contributor of the month for February 2016!

Mel enjoys learning how things work. Her passion led to researching holistic nutrition and the power of nature. She is the owner of Embalm Skincare and her mission is to create awareness about the risks of harmful skincare ingredients. Mel blogs about natural skincare, healthy lifestyle, wellness and toxins in skincare.

Designed for women who are passionate about their health and want flawless looking skin, Embalm creates 100% natural skincare products that preserve youthful beauty without compromising on health.

Utilising the power of nature to formulate high quality products that are rich in natural active ingredients and plant-based extracts for a natural glow from head to toe.

Here are some of the fabulous articles that Mel has shared with you:

We may get commissions for purchases made using links in this post. Learn more.
  • Congratulations Mel. Thank you for your contributions


  • I am glad you constantly promote natural products.
    I was absolutely horrified when I discovered that some well known personal insect repellants that contain DEET. are still on supermarket and pharmacy shelves. One Brand has it labelled on the front of the can. One of their products has 20%, the other 80%.


  • Thanks for all your great contributions, Mel!!


  • Well done Mel. I am all for natural products and companies that promote them. There are far to many chemicals in our environment as it is so anything we can do to reduce them is good.


Post a comment
Like Facebook page

LIKE MoM on Facebook

Please enter your comment below
Would you like to include a photo?
No picture uploaded yet.
Please wait to see your image preview here before hitting the submit button.
Your MoM account

Lost your password?

Enter your email and a password below to post your comment and join MoM:

You May Like


Looks like this may be blocked by your browser or content filtering.

↥ Back to top

Thanks For Your Star Rating!

Would you like to add a written rating or just a star rating?

Write A Rating Just A Star Rating